News Bureau Veritas launches Reshape Your Laboratory, a suite of solutions services dedicated to testing laboratories
Food Safety System Certification (FSSC 22000) Awareness
This Awareness Training for FSSC is 1 day course uses a mixture of taught sessions, discussions and practical exercises to achieve its aims. The procedures, workinstructions and data are typical and could relate to many different enterprises equally. The practical exercises have been carefully designed to focus upon issues that commonly arise during FSSC audits.
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR?
- This course is designed for all levels of management and those whose responsibility it is to maintain existing systems and is likely to be involved in implementing FSSC 22000 requirements into their organisation.
- Familiarity with the structure and requirements of FSSC 22000 would be of benefit.
- An appreciation of the principles of HACCP (Codex Alimentarius) would be beneficial
On successfully completing the course, students will be able to:
- Understand the key food safety issues
- Understand food safety management requirements
- Will have knowledge about basic principles of food safety management system
- Basic knowledge about HACCP principles and control measures
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the management system.