Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) Lead Auditors
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR?
This course is designed for those who already know the standard. Delegates should have prior knowledge of the specific course standard (The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle, Common terms and definitions etc.). Previous experience in auditing and/or training such as Awareness training or Internal Auditor training is preferred prior to attend this course. To help bridge any knowledge gaps, Bureau Veritas Training provides pre-course study materials.
- EMS management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Roles and responsibilities of the auditor / lead auditor
- ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Principles, practices and types of audits
- Objectives, scope, and criteria in the audit process
- Planning of audits
- Effective communication during the audit
- Preparation of audit conclusions
- Reporting of audit results